Sunday, August 31, 2008

Burroughs eats bugs in the forest

when they took the boy's heart out
found it full
of ash and dead flies like a lantern in a cabin
by a sick bend in the river

flicking away
banging like that for ten minutes
asphyxiating itself soft

gradually like this his cock didn't stop
beating for three weeks
while space moments iterated
to nothing

while the flush asshole of night sky
dislocated itself slowly
from all these moments

while one leaf from a oak tree drifts down
a tunnel

of history later he comes to life under the sheets
grabs the orderly by the head says you now
take my place foreigner with no credentials
wanna fuck my wife my daughter my

I got a unmasked celebration coming on

know that as of now I am a Buddhist

mouthful of flies
you know how it is when the weather
comes in close, tender, hard

where do we start, he asks

you pay me first, she says

pay me like fucking a cold wind forever

.
.
.

No comments: